WhittersCO

Friday, November 05, 2004

First Post

Hi out there. I don't know why I really got one of these things, my friend Dan (http://maharg.blogspot.com/) had one and I had to create a name to post on his, so here I am.

If you are looking into some interesting reading, Kevin sent me a book "The I Hate George W. Bush Reader: Why Dubya is Wrong About Absolutely Everything". I haven't had much time to get into it, but thus far it is fairly entertaining.

If you would like to hear about naked people running through the streets of Boulder with pumkins on their heads, email me.

If you would like to see a picture of Nat Bachelis with John Kerry, email me. Andrea, if you read this and you have a picture of me with Nat Bachelis, or if anyone has a picture of me with him, please send it to me..... my cousin is trying to do that six degrees to Kevin Bacon and wants pictures of the whole line to Kevin Bacon.

If you would like to make a call, please hang up and try again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home