WhittersCO

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Spring Break is Almost Here!

I leave on Friday to go to Connecticut for a week. I am very excited to see the progress Cyndy has made since I have seen her last (in October). Plus Andrew and I will get to goof around a lot which is always fun. Allan will be leaving at the end of my trip to go to Las Vegas for some sort of tournament... Pool? Poker? I will have to find out.
The other great thing about Spring Break is that I DONT HAVE TO GO TO CLASS. You would think that since I only have class twice a week, I wouldn't mind, but it is driving me crazy. Shil and I even have a calendar that we mark the days off to graduation. (LESS THAN TWO MONTHS). Yesterday, I went and picked up my cap and tassle -- but since I am cheap, I am just going to borrow Matt's gown.
If anyone wants to take a vacation out here, I have our cabin for the week after my graduation so I can chill out for a while.... please feel free to come visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home