WhittersCO

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Damn you!

Work today would have been fine, if the slacker hadn't dumped a bunch of work on me and then left to do something else. Most days, this kid does nothing but surf the net or stare at the walls and when he does have something to do, he passes it off to me. So even though he has known that we had to aliquot (divide up) some chemicals today all week, he didn't prepare for it at all. I got the pleasure of making around 300 little tiny labels to put on microcentrafuge tubes and apply them. That took about 2 1/2 to 3 hours since the printed decided to take a big crap on me. I got through about 2/3 of the way through, and in walks the Slacker. I was so pissed that I could barely even tell him to finish the job and left. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am so sick of doing this crap when he sits on his butt all day. What is he getting paid for?????? Plus, he's on salary!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home