WhittersCO

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sick and Tired

Since I am around snotty, nose picking, drooling kids all day I have a cold. One of those colds that I haven't had in years, with the very sore throat and the stuffy nose that makes it impossible to sleep at night. yuck.
And I took the GRE today. Just the analytical writing portion, but my head was so foggy it took me a good ten minutes of each essay to realize the statement I was reading. Oh well, what is done is done and I did what I could.
I have a lot of stuff to take care of for my grad school app: fill out the CSU app, the program specific app, write my 'personal statement', get my references to write nice things about me.... oh and send in a nice fat check so they read the thing. blah.
Also for my online classes: catch up on the reading (4 chapters?), write something about 'good will hunting', a blurb on some case study and find a medical word in an article in the paper and see if it's used correctly.
Not that any of this is hard or that each task is that time consuming, it's just that I feel so achy and tired and foggy that completing anything correctly is going to be a chore. I would give a toe for an hour of clear-headedness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home