WhittersCO

Friday, November 11, 2005

Pictures per Patty's request

Here are the few pictures we took from last weekend. By the way, Patty, who requested the pictures is Matt's aunt. Yes, his mother's name is Patty too. I'll try and be clear when I talk about each one.
Thursday and Friday we went out down in Denver with people from Matt's work. Saturday, we went to a Fondue party with people from my work: this was actually really fun and the food was awesome.
Sunday morning, Matt and I got up early to go wait in line at the Comedy Works to get tickets to see Dave Chappelle! the line was super long, and we waited ~~ 3 1/2 hours, but we got tickets for us and a bunch of our friends.
Then we went to Matt's parents house. The picture is of his mom when we gave back a bunch of books that his dad tried to sell back to the boulder book store, but they wouldnt take back because Patty had written on them. She was so happy because she didnt want strangers reading her thoughts.
No school today, so I don't have to work. Aunt Sara is in town, so we will hang out some today.
Also, I am making a quilt for Heather (my boss?) because her baby shower is tomorrow. I had all the kids a work make a hand print on the fabric and i'll put it together. I know what you are all thinking: "Whitney knows how to make a quilt????" The answer: No, but my mom is teaching me. Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post pictures when I am done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home