WhittersCO

Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend of Sports


Matt and his friend John from work... John has season tickets to the Broncos and Matt got to go with him to watch them lose the AFC championship game.

The day before, Matt went with my mom, Dave and Seth to see the Red Wings beat the Avs in hockey. Bad weekend to be a Denver fan, but at least the good guys won the hockey game.

Why, you may ask didn't I go to to the hockey game? Because I was taking a final for one of my online classes. I got an A in the class... WAHOO!

Friday afternoon, I did see the most interesting game of the weekend though, Kenneth (my cousin) played a very good game of basketball and his team won by 20 points or something. Tomorrow is his 15th birthday and he has another game which should be very entertaining. On a random note, his coach looks like the dad from "That 70's Show", Red Forman.

2 Comments:

  • Kenneth is turning 15!? How is he that old? Does that make us ultra-old?
    Still lurking around reading your journal/employing other stalking techniques around the web... you heard any good gossip on anyone lately?
    Hope things are well,
    Lauren Lenter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

  • Yes, Kenneth is old and we are ultra old. I will try and post a picture of him soon (probably playing basketball). He staggers over us... he is 6 feet tall now!

    I have been kind of out of the loop on gossip. Karley Meabrod made a magazine with a friend in NYC, which if you would like to read I am sure that I could have her send you a copy.

    Do YOU have any gossip?
    PS sorry about your dog.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home