WhittersCO

Sunday, July 23, 2006

ENGAGED!





Matt and I went for a hike yesterday up to Cub Lake up in Rocky Mountain National Park .. When we finally got there, in the heat, I tried to sit down and relax... But Matt made me stand back up so he could get down on a knee and propose. :)

Answer to any questions: WE HAVE NO PLANS MADE YET.. other than the wedding will probably be next summer in Colorado.

And yes, we were gross and sweaty and dehydrated. It was hot and an uphill hike and we took the pictures right away instead of waiting until we drank some water and cooled down. Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats, Whitters! :) I'm glad everything is going so well for you (and that I have facebook so that I can find out about cool happenings like that!)

    Best of luck!

    -Meghan D.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home