WhittersCO

Monday, December 11, 2006

I want that....






I have been asked about a X-mas wish list from several people... so here goes:

Whitney:
  • Gift Certificates to get photos developed... haven't got any printed since last September!
  • Socks... not wool and not white. I need colored ones that I could wear to school (eventually work), but they can still be fun.
  • Matching frames for some paintings I want to hang
  • Shoes ... brown? or something that I could wear with brown. I just can't wear my black ones all the time (again, this school/work issue).
Matt:
  • The Audience Is Listening CD from Cut Chemist
  • Work clothes (Long sleeve collared shirts, socks, new black shoes)
  • Funny movies
  • Slippers

2 Comments:

  • I wear a size 9 or 91/2 shoe(woman's), errr don't know pants.... matt wears medium in shirts, 30-30p and shoes 9(mens).

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:19 PM  

  • Whatever happened to a good ole fashioned piece of COAL? I want a Hemorrhoid Donut for Xmas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home