WhittersCO

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Spices We Have

After the generous donations of both my mom and Matt's, we now have some spices in the apartment. I am sure that there are some that we should have but don't. I don't know what those are, so here are the ones we do have and if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Boy, have I gone domestic.

Salt
Pepper
Black Peppercorns
Red Pepper
Cayenne Pepper
Lemon Pepper
Garlic Salt
Sage (Leaves and Ground)
Cinnamon Sticks
Cumin
Basil (Leaves and Flakes)
Bay Leaves
Thyme (Leaves and Flakes)
Dill Weed
Poultry Seasoning
Poppy Seed
Sesame Seed
Parsley Flakes
Oregano Leaves
Paprika
Minced Onion
Allspice
Celery Salt
Ground Mustard
Vanilla Extract (not really a spice, but you get the idea)

Then maybe I will be able to make more than 5 things for dinner. WAHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home