WhittersCO

Monday, April 18, 2005

17 days

17 days until my department graduation and 18 days until the Unversity graduation. WAHOO! I only have two finals, a paper and some extra credit to do in this time (and lab work for my independent study).
As graduation is approaching various family members have asked what I would like for a gift, so here are some ideas..... some of them are a bit costly, so if several people want to go in together, go for it!
  • Crates for files
  • Cookie sheets
  • VHS player (the one we have been borrowing from mom is dead)
  • DVD player (the one we have been borrowing from Dan is dying)
  • TV (not huge, just something for when we aren't roommates with Shil anymore)
  • Grill (not too fancy, just one with a consistant flame throughout)
  • Winning lottery tickets
  • Picture frames
If those aren't good enough ideas, be creative.

1 Comments:

  • nice wish list....can you put a new car on there for me? maybe someone will get confused and but it for me

    By Blogger Dan Graham, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home