WhittersCO

Monday, October 24, 2005

Cough, Wheeze...... BREATH

I thought I was over this sickness.. but I still have this lingering cough that is rather annoying. I ended up getting a strep test since 3 kids at work had it, but it came back negative. ugh. I also had a mono test done, but that should also come back negative since I already had mono in 9th grade.

Saturday we got to see Sally at Matt's parents' house. It was awesome! Her belly is starting to push out a little bit, but you really have to look.... if you didn't know her you would think she is full of shit that she is pregnant... actually, we probably only see it because we want to believe it... she is never going to be one of those "big" ladies. I wish that Sean and Fiona would come visit so we could get all of their cool stories that Sally had... Like how they found out and all the changes that are happening and all the excitment! Really, they should all just move back here to Colorado... with all the earthquakes in California and the cloudy skies in Portland, kids just need to be raised in a sunny, natural disaster-free place!

Later Saturday night, we stopped by Kevin's house and hung out with him and Dan and Donovan... in other words, played video games and watched a movie (Team America: World Police).

Sunday, we watched the Broncos game (sniff, sniff) at Pete's with his new huge TV.

Pictures below

1 Comments:

  • Hi Whitney,

    Did you ever think that Matt's mom looks like Mrs. Hillman from my HS japanses class, and Matt kinda looks like that guy from Chicago and Midsummer Night Dream- Dominic West?
    ...Oh, me neither

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home