WhittersCO

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Quilting etc.

I finally posted the pictures from the quilt I made. Not perfect, but it's pretty darn cute for my first sewing job ever. I gave it to Heather (my pregnant boss) last Saturday at her baby shower and I think it was a hit.
As you can see by the pictures, everyone got a little silly with the scraps and we jammed out to Aretha Franklin for a little while.. even Jake.
Dave Chappelle was awesome, and I am bummed I didnt bring the camera for some pre-show shots. He really made us laugh hard and it was definitely worth the $40 to see him live.
This past weekend, Mom and Dave went to pick Seth up (that's right, he's home!) and Emma went snowboarding, so Matt and I had Heather and her husband Jason over for dinner on Saturday. Sunday we helped Matt's parents move some more stuff to their new house and started setting everything up for Thanksgiving. The weather here has been awesome (in the 60's) and so we are hoping to get to go for a nice hike before dinner tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home