WhittersCO

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Matt and I are sick. Which is a real bummer because we were supposed to go up to Steamboat Springs to see Sally and Matt (K) and sit in the hot springs and go snowshoeing. Instead we are sitting down here in the basement watching football and playing video games.
I think that this is a pretty fitting way to end this year... 2005 was just too emotional.
Personally, my goals for next year are for everyone in my family to stay alive and healthy... and although this seems like a simple request, it is all I want.
For those of you who I haven't talked to this about, one of my cousins died on November 30th in his apartment in New York City. Then, on December 8th, my dear aunt whom I lived with when I first moved out here to CO also died very suddenly.
So, just keeping everyone moving and grooving seems like a good start to me.
On a more up-beat note.... check out this link!
http://web.icq.com/friendship/swf/0,,16961_rs,00.swf

1 Comments:

  • sorry you guys are sick hope it goes by fast miss your pics Whitney, and very i agree with you lets keep everyone alive this year love you Patty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home