WhittersCO

Friday, September 01, 2006

Vail



Matt and I went to a wedding last weekend in Vail. The view from our room was awesome. At the wedding, there was a girl there with almost the exact same dress... good thing I am not the kind of girl that would be bothered by such things! They had a bunch of Orchids and candles hanging, which was really pretty (it kind of looks like snow in this picture)... and they had a few alternatives to their wedding cake, so we had to get a pic of me with all of the desserts (since I am an addict).

1 Comments:

  • Whitney, the wedding looks beautiful and you look great too. But I know that you drugged that girl in the similar dress, took off her dress, burned it and dressed her in flannel before she came to. I know all your secrets.

    By Blogger Kristine, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home