WhittersCO

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Stuff I Would Like But Won't Buy Myself

I know it isn't Thanksgiving yet, so I shouldn't be talking about Christmas yet, but oh well. Here are some things I would like for Christmas or just because.

Mascara - this is a girlie thing that I think I should have for Jay's wedding. And since that is on December 17th, I guess I would need it before Christmas.

Hair Dryer - Again, another girlie thing for Jay's wedding. Well, not the wedding because we are paying to get our hair done, but for the rehearsal dinner. I had one, but Emma stole it and took it to WMU with her, the damn Keego - always stealing things.

Swimsuit - A real swimming suit, not for lounging around, but for swimming. The one I have now is worn pretty thin and I think all the kids in my swim class can see my boobies.

Apron - I'm a slob and I keep ruining my clothes in my experiments in the kitchen.

Spices - Not the ones in the previous post. Other ones. Like curry powder.

Sweaters - I am a scrub. Hooded sweatshirts can only take you so far in life. Not wool, wool makes me itch.

Books - The one by John Stewart of the Daily Show, I think it is called 'America' or something. 'I am Charlotte Simmons', I think the author's name is Wolfe. Some old white guy talking about sexual relationships among young people today.

Iron & Ironing Board- Nevermind--- Matt's parents gave us their old ones! Awesome!

Unrealistic Wishes - Everyone in my family to stop being sick and world peace. If anyone can manage even just one of these two, I'll pass on all the others.

1 Comments:

  • There will be world peace when:

    1. We build up our defenses and stockpiles of weapons to the extent that we are revered and feared by the rest of the world.

    2. We use these stockpiles to eliminate everyone who might foolishly try to hurt us anyway.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home