WhittersCO

Friday, January 14, 2005

Long Weekend

First, let me say I love the responses about our fellow classmates. Please feel free to update on any posting, it's really cool to see what people are up to now.

Tonight, Matt's brother is supposed to be coming to stay the night. He is in CO on business, and leaves tomorrow, so basically the only chance we will get to see him is sometime this evening. It will be good to see him because he lives in San Francisco, so we don't get to see him very often. The last time was in April, at his wedding, so I wouldn't call it "quality time" --- fun, just busy.

Tomorrow, Matt and I are heading up to Glenwood Springs - for those of you who don't know, there are natural sulfur hot springs there and you get to just soak in this really hot pool for hours. It rocks. We also borrowed some snowshoes and will be trying that out for the first time.

I thought I didn't have to do anything school related because classes are cancelled on Monday, but I have to go in for a lab meeting for my independent study. Bummer. Oh well, that's what I get for bragging about only having classes on Tuesday and Thursdays.

Shil is making salmon for dinner... it is starting to smell good, better go check on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home