WhittersCO

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Wahoo!

Cyndy Update:
Good news! Cyndy walked today. 14 steps! It may seem like a small start, but we'll take it!

Wedding Update:
Everything went great. I will have to try and get some pictures scanned. I was a total girl. I wore a dress, had my make-up done and had my hair put up in curls and held together with 91 bobby-pins. I have a really funny Mr. Kopec story that I will have to write about next time.

Grades Update:
3.28 for the semester. I must have kicked that Neurophysiology Exam's ass, because I pulled my grade up to a B+ after averaging an 80 on the first two exams. Yippy.

Xmas Update:
I have everyone but Matt done (it's hard to get away and shop for someone without them knowing when you spend so much time with him).

Roommate Update:
He passed his Aerospace class, but got arrested twice in one day when we were gone. Whoops.
Hurrah for being done with Aerospace though!

Alright, time to go relax. We have been on the go ever since we have gotten back (Estes Park, Xmas shopping, Lemmony Snicket (sp?), Tree Decorating....) , tomorrow I hope to not get in the car at all and maybe do some gift wrapping. Unless Dan calls me and wants to meet in Denver. Other than that, I am going to be LAZY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home