WhittersCO

Friday, December 03, 2004

It's the weekend! WAHOO!

Friday afternoons have such promise, don't they? Two whole days in front of you to do whatever you want... AHHHHHH.
Ok, so there are plenty of things I should be doing, but isn't writing random junk on the internet the perfect distraction from all those annoying things?
Things I should be doing:
Studying for finals
Revising my paper
Seeing my recovering grandmother (who is home from the hospital now, yippy!)
Buying my brother a wedding gift (Sorry Jay, I will do it before the wedding, I swear)
Laundry
Vacuuming
Guess on how many of these things I will actually get done this weekend: 2.
Guess on how many naps I will take this weekend: 3.
Guess on how many empty calories I will consume this weekend: 1500

Message to the person who didn't know Seth is diabetic:
We call diabetes the world's worth 15th birthday present. The weekend of Seth's 15th birthday he was puking and feeling like crap from drinking a 2 liter of Coke and eating cake & ice cream. My mom took him to the doctor that Monday and found out he has Type 1 diabetes. This is the type that you have to take insulin shots. If you know Seth, you know it isn't the fat person type. In the year and a half that he has had it, and has started to actually process his food, he has grown probably 6 inches and gained 40 pounds. And his voice dropped, but that's probably because he will be 17 in February and isn't my 'baby' brother anymore. The cracker.


1 Comments:

  • Andrea! You said "Y'all". That is just frightening.
    A few weeks ago one of my professors said the weirdest combination of words ever. She said "All Y'all cook, right? NOT!" -- I couldn't believe she said "Y'all" and "Not" in the same sentence. Actually, I couldn't believe she used the word "not", I hadn't heard that since 1992 or something.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home