WhittersCO

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

One Week

Well, I have one week until I am done with finals and head to Michigan for the wedding.
I have a paper due on Friday that still needs a lot of work, finals on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
For Exercise Physiology I have 7 more chapters to read, the TA review questions and Professor Brynes review sheet to complete by Monday 10:30 a.m.
For Nutrition I have to read 6 (?) chapters and review all those damn vitamins by Tuesday 7:30 a.m. Actually, I should review them by tomorrow afternoon because we have a quiz, but since I have such high grade (over 100%), I will probably just ignore that class completely.
Neurophysiology: YIKES! We went over a TON of information this last section, and quite frankly, I am not sure where to start. And seeing as that is my last final, I won't be starting for a while.
On top of finals, my computer broke yesterday (Internet Explorer was going nuts), but thankfully my brother is a computer nerd for the State Department and fixed it by giving us Mozilla. It's actually pretty damn cool, and if your Internet Explorer freaks out on you, I would recommend changing to Mozilla.
I also will need to get my G'ma a birthday present by Sunday and pack for the wedding. Maybe I can lose 5 pounds by then too.
Time for that last Neurophys class. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

1 Comments:

  • First let me say that since you have seen me I have probably lost 30 pounds and gained 10 back. Without trying or anything, it just happened.
    And the reason why I want to lose 5 more is that the three other bridesmaids in my brother's wedding weigh about 10-20 pounds less than I do. So I will look ok at the wedding, I will just have to suck in my belly during the whole ceremony. If I didn't have to suck in, I could be much more relaxed and focus on trying not to laugh (i always get the giggles at serious events).

    By Blogger Whitney, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home